Calling the Blackhawk Medical Group?
This guide may help you find what you are looking for more quickly.
Our main office number is (925) 736-7070.
Our billing number (at BASS Medical Group) is (925) 627-3424.
Please note: We answer from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-4pm on Fridays.
- If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- If you need a prescription refilled, please call your pharmacy (except for controlled substances requiring a Triplicate).
At the 1st prompt, press 1. This will take you to Patient Options. Please make your next selection from the following:
- For Referrals & Authorizations, press 2
- If you need a Medication Prior Authorization, press 1.
- If you need a Referral or Test Authorization, press 2
- To Schedule an Appointment or for other information, press 3
- Need Hours, Address or Fax Number? Press 4
Doctors, Hospitals and Pharmacies
At the 1st prompt, Press 2.
- If you are calling from a Hospital or Provider’s office, press 1 on the next prompt.
- If you are calling from a Pharmacy or lab, press 2 on the next prompt.
At the 1st prompt, press 0 to be connected to the Call Center so we can direct your call.
Calling Our Walk-in Clinic?
Phone numbers for our Walk-in Clinic are (925) 309-2700 (phone) and (925) 309-2701 (fax). We are committed first to the patients who are currently in the clinic, so please understand if we don’t answer the phone. Messages will be checked and responded to by the end of the day, or earlier if our patient care allows. Or, just walk-in and we’ll take care of you in the order of arrival with appropriate consideration for the nature of the presenting problems. Thank you.